One of the categories in Asian fashion that interest me the most the category of Asian Tomboys.
So, what is exactly is an Asian Tomboy?
An Asian tomboy is someone who is female and Asian. This person does not dress like a girl for the most part. They bind their breasts in various ways, such as using a vest, duct tape, ace wrap, etc. They dress like guys, look like guys, and are usually mistake to be guys, and many girls go crazy for them to the point where they think they’re “turning lesbian” because they start liking these girls dressed as guys.
Asian Tomboys are not necessarily lesbian, but a majority of them usually are lesbian. They have awesome haircuts. Their fashion is so amazing. Okay, I’m probably digressing here a bit, but I am just amazed at how open Asian tomboys are, and how they enjoy just being themselves. Kudos to every Asian tomboy in the world who are comfortable to dress up and be comfortable with themselves.
- First of all, Western tomboys have larger chests. Asian tomboys have flatter chests, especially when they bind.
- Asian Tomboys tend to be more over the top when they dress up, especially the hair, where majority of Asian tomboys have the “Asian mullet” hairstyle.
- “Sometimes I even doubt if I am straight because these girls are sooo HOTT!! <3″
- “Are they really girls? I wish they’re guys OMG”
- “Now that I think of it, I think I’m turning lesbian because of them”
- “I wish my boyfriend is as hot as them. It would be better if they were my boyfriend”
- “They’re girls? 0.o They can so pass as guys!”